Welcome to Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum
.: Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum :.
 Home | Guest Book | Forums | Contact Us | Submit News | Search
   Welcome Guest! Click here to create an account. March 09, 2014  
 .:Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forums
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Statistics
· Submit Feedback
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Web Links
· Your Account

.:Who's Online
There are currently, 187 guest(s) and 8 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

.:Search

.:Prince2 ? General
Hopefully you will find this portal to be extremely valuable. If you have any suggestions or comments however, please make them via the feedback option above.

Important Note: Prince2 ? is a trademark of the Office of Government Commerce

.:Useful Info
OGC? - The owners of Prince2 ?
ITIL? ITIL Wiki?
IT Infrastructure Lib?
CMI - Chartered Management Institute

Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum: Forums

International Prince2 User Forum :: View topic - Voluntary work in London
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voluntary work in London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Employment Positions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think the organisation you are working for could make use of a volunteer in running projects?
Yes, certainly.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Probably yes.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
I am not sure.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Probably not.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Certainly not.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Miro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Voluntary work in London Reply with quote

Hello, I am just getting into Prince2 (bought Managing successful pr... recently) and after finishing the book (in 2-3 weeks, I suppose) I would like to get any working experience with this methodology.

Therefore, I am willing to work voluntarily on a Prince2 project, preferably for a non-profit organisation, but interesting offers from companies are also welcome. I am especially interested in combination of ITIL/Prince2.
Please send me an email, if you are interested.

M.V.

FOR OTHER NEWCOMERS TO Prince2 (London):
If you have also just knowledge (ie. you have read the book) and want to get some working experience, please contact me. We can consider setting up a small project just for this purpose.
tauqeerjamadar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Voluntary work Reply with quote

Hi!

I am just going about getting through the Prince2 books as well... and I would be interested in working voluntarily. If you could keep me updated of your plans; I can send you my email address if it is more convenient to contact.

I am based in London at the moment.

Many thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

"You play to fight the idea of losing!"
- Cantona
Miro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Moved out of London Reply with quote

Hi Tauqeer,

it's nice to see someone interested, but unfortunately I have moved out of London - returned back to the Czech republic and have quite a lot of projects to manage anyway.

Just for your information - you are only a second or third person to show interest over the last years (since posting this topic). That's why I guess that the chances of forming a group of 2-4 people are quite low. In any case I encourage you to find something of interest for you, set your goals and try using P2 principles to manage this project, however small it is.. I can guarantee you will appreciate the acquired good habits as your projects get bigger and bigger in the course of time.

Wish you the best .)

Mira Vlach
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Employment Positions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: