Welcome to Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum
.: Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum :.
 Home | Guest Book | Forums | Contact Us | Submit News | Search
   Welcome Guest! Click here to create an account. March 09, 2014  
 .:Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forums
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Statistics
· Submit Feedback
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Web Links
· Your Account

.:Who's Online
There are currently, 202 guest(s) and 7 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

.:Search

.:Prince2 ? General
Hopefully you will find this portal to be extremely valuable. If you have any suggestions or comments however, please make them via the feedback option above.

Important Note: Prince2 ? is a trademark of the Office of Government Commerce

.:Useful Info
OGC? - The owners of Prince2 ?
ITIL? ITIL Wiki?
IT Infrastructure Lib?
CMI - Chartered Management Institute

Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum: Forums

International Prince2 User Forum :: View topic - Automated P2 systems?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Automated P2 systems?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> General Prince2 Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlOwen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Automated P2 systems? Reply with quote

I have heard rumours that there are plans for a few PRINCE2 computer programs to be developed to assist in the management process. Can anybody confirm this, and if so point me in the direction of further inrofmation?
alfred

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also want to know if there is a good system in the market.
Laurence

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try p2msp for Microsoft Project
Projectman

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Automated P2 systems? Reply with quote

AlOwen wrote:
I have heard rumours that there are plans for a few PRINCE2 computer programs to be developed to assist in the management process. Can anybody confirm this, and if so point me in the direction of further inrofmation?

You could try Concertosupport. They are doing a lot of work in the Public sector.
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a Dutch tool named the Principal toolbox that could be useful for Prince2 projects, made by Fortes.

Martin
Joe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: PRINCE2 software Reply with quote

I have been using Project in a box, which I have found very useful.

It is file based so I can still use all the tools I already know and have and guides your through the full Prince2 method as well making it very easy to follow. I have started using the free version which is great, though I suspect we will move onto the full version because it comes with some lighter versions of Prince which look perfect for our type of projects where the full method is a bit much!

Joe
malcolmwest

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: PROJECT in a box Personal Edition Reply with quote

Joe,

Delighted to see another happy CE user, we have recently passed the 15,000 mark for CE users and have also added our 52nd country (Fiji).

You might like to consider our new entry level version of the Professional Edition platform, it is constrained to a single user on one PC but otherwise it is exactly the same as Full Professional Edition and is only ?99 inc first years support and upgrades.

If you decide it is for you and you want to share your projects with colleagues then you can simply upgrade your Personal licence to a full Pro licence for ?300 and add licences for your colleagues (from ?75 each). To find out more about what is on offer visit our website for annimated tours covering all the functionality..

Thanks

Malc
MD, PROJECT in a box

[Edited by Admin - no links please]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> General Prince2 Issues All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: