Welcome to Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum
.: Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum :.
 Home | Guest Book | Forums | Contact Us | Submit News | Search
   Welcome Guest! Click here to create an account. March 09, 2014  
 .:Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forums
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Statistics
· Submit Feedback
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Web Links
· Your Account

.:Who's Online
There are currently, 191 guest(s) and 10 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

.:Search

.:Prince2 ? General
Hopefully you will find this portal to be extremely valuable. If you have any suggestions or comments however, please make them via the feedback option above.

Important Note: Prince2 ? is a trademark of the Office of Government Commerce

.:Useful Info
OGC? - The owners of Prince2 ?
ITIL? ITIL Wiki?
IT Infrastructure Lib?
CMI - Chartered Management Institute

Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum: Forums

International Prince2 User Forum :: View topic - PRINCE2 Training center in Dubai
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PRINCE2 Training center in Dubai

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yasser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: PRINCE2 Training center in Dubai Reply with quote

I'm looking for PRINCE2 authorized training center in Dubai-UAE or in ME countries.
Can you help
AndyMurray

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: PRINCE2 Training in UAE Reply with quote

Hi Yasser

Yes. As it happens we're in the process of setting up some public prince2 training events in Dubai.

We're currently looking to schedule a combined foundation/practitioner event on Sunday 28th May to Thursday 1st June.

Please let me know if this is of interest. We may also run events in Bahrain and Saudi.

Regards
Andy

Outperform - Bids, Projects, Programmes - The Accredited Consulting Organisation
IQ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andy,

I read your post with great interest. I am soon to travel to Dubai for a new position and I have recently qualified as a PRINCE2 Practioner, which I will be using in my new job. Furthermore I am a Trainer (applications and management skills) with a strong background in IT and Consultancy. Previously I was working in Dubai and using my training skills which was very rewarding.

During my employment in Dubai I am hoping to fulfill my passion in training and strong belief in the PRINCE2 methodology. Therefore I would be very interested in being of any help to you and your organisation. I would really like to set up a meeting with you when you are in Dubai to see if I can be of any help on a short term or long term basis.

Please feel free to contact me via email: iq8@hotmail.com.

I should be in Dubai at the end of this month (April 06). Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Imran Qurashi
Abaas

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andy,

Im currently in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Im looking to train myself in Prince2 and get certified, can you please keep me up to date on training courses offered in Dubai.

My email address is: serenityac@hotmail.com

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you,

Abaas
AndyMurray

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: more Dubai dates Reply with quote

Hi

We've added two more dates for PRINCE2 courses in Dubai.

16th to 29th July

25th to 31st August

I'll send you the course details.

Best regards
Andy

Outperform - Bids, Projects, Programmes - The Accredited Consulting Organisation
Rohit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Prince2 Training Reply with quote

Hi,

I am interested in training in Prince2 and then do my certification in it.

Please advise where in Dubai can I do this.

Kiind Regards
Rohit
AndyMurray

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: 2007 Course Schedule Reply with quote

Hi

The latest Dubai schedule is here.

Regards
Andy

[Edited: no links please]

Reyaz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Post subject: 2007 Course Schedule Reply with quote

Andy,

Could you please let me know, where I need to go for PRINCE2 training in Dubai. Who is the point of contact and when is the next schedule for training in Dubai or Sharjah?
I am very much intretsed to complete PRINCE2 foundation course within 2 months.

Thanks and regards
Reyaz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Training All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: