Welcome to Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum
.: Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum :.
 Home | Guest Book | Forums | Contact Us | Submit News | Search
   Welcome Guest! Click here to create an account. March 09, 2014  
 .:Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forums
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Statistics
· Submit Feedback
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Web Links
· Your Account

.:Who's Online
There are currently, 198 guest(s) and 6 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

.:Search

.:Prince2 ? General
Hopefully you will find this portal to be extremely valuable. If you have any suggestions or comments however, please make them via the feedback option above.

Important Note: Prince2 ? is a trademark of the Office of Government Commerce

.:Useful Info
OGC? - The owners of Prince2 ?
ITIL? ITIL Wiki?
IT Infrastructure Lib?
CMI - Chartered Management Institute

Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum: Forums

International Prince2 User Forum :: View topic - Foundation exam in India?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Foundation exam in India?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Compliance and Certification
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vishal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Foundation exam in India? Reply with quote

I would like to know if the Prince2 foundation exam is held in India?
alfred

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Foundation exam in India? Reply with quote

Vishal wrote:
I would like to know if the Prince2 foundation exam is held in India?

As far as I know, there is no exam nor public training offer there.
shank

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: course in india Reply with quote

UNICOM INDIA is providing training in India.I believe the course is starting on 29th may 2005 and getting over on 3rd june in Bangalore.(covering foundation as well as practitioner for prince)..I am planing to take the course too..hopefully i meet u there.. Very Happy..I would also like to know who else provide training on prince 2 (foundation and practitioner) in India.

You can also mail me at saishankarj@yahoo.com
alfred

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: course in india Reply with quote

shank wrote:
UNICOM INDIA is providing training in India.I believe the course is starting on 29th may 2005 and getting over on 3rd june in Bangalore.(covering foundation as well as practitioner for prince)..I am planing to take the course too..hopefully i meet u there.. Very Happy..I would also like to know who else provide training on prince 2 (foundation and practitioner) in India.

You can also mail me at saishankarj@yahoo.com

Is UNICOM an ATO? It is the first time I heard there is exam in India.
qa_skills

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: QA Skills offers Prince2 in India Reply with quote

Hi There,

QA skills is offering Prince2 Foundation + Practitioner in Bangalore from 12 June 2006 - 16 June 2006.

QA skills is conducting the course in assocoation with Stichting Partners In Business (a PRINCE2 ATO).

Last edited by qa_skills on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
qa_skills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Prince2 in Mumbai & Delhi Reply with quote

Hi There,

QA skills is offering Prince2 Foundation + Practitioner Certificate course in Mumbai & Delhi during 31 July to 11 August 2006.

QA skills is conducting the course in assocoation with Stichting Partners In Business (a PRINCE2 ATO).

For details please mail me at info@qaskills.com

Thanks
deep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reg:Training and Certification in India Reply with quote

PRINCE2 training and certification is very much available in India now .I have recently undergone a 5 day training and certification from Training Era and awaiting my Practitioner results.

Must admit that the training was quite good with respect to the cost involved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Compliance and Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: