Welcome to Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum
.: Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum :.
 Home | Guest Book | Forums | Contact Us | Submit News | Search
   Welcome Guest! Click here to create an account. March 09, 2014  
 .:Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forums
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Statistics
· Submit Feedback
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Web Links
· Your Account

.:Who's Online
There are currently, 181 guest(s) and 13 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

.:Search

.:Prince2 ? General
Hopefully you will find this portal to be extremely valuable. If you have any suggestions or comments however, please make them via the feedback option above.

Important Note: Prince2 ? is a trademark of the Office of Government Commerce

.:Useful Info
OGC? - The owners of Prince2 ?
ITIL? ITIL Wiki?
IT Infrastructure Lib?
CMI - Chartered Management Institute

Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum: Forums

International Prince2 User Forum :: View topic - France/Belgium/Swiss : bilingual Certified Prince2 trainer
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

France/Belgium/Swiss : bilingual Certified Prince2 trainer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Employment Positions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jobo49

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: France/Belgium/Swiss : bilingual Certified Prince2 trainer Reply with quote

Hello

I can help you get your French (or English/French) Prince2 deployment going.

I'm an experienced Project Manager with 20+ years experience in running successful international projects (large and small).

I'm a certified (and experienced) Prince2 trainer. I have experience in deploying Prince2 in a fast moving, dynamic business environment, and with coaching project managers.

I have double nationality English-French; and am fully bilingual English-French. Able to train in English or French for Prince2 exams; or quality check on materials translation (full knowledge of approved APMG English/French glossary).

Call Jeff on +33 6 818 725 96 to discuss your ideas and needs.
Blossom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Prince2 in france Reply with quote

Hi Jeff

Wondering if you can give me a spot of advice.

I'm 34, currently in the UK and planning a move to france in the next year. (myself, husband & toddler daughter). My parents live in the Mayenne region, so will be moving reasonably close to there - considering Laval, Nantes, Orleans and a couple of others not too far away.

Have about 5 years Project Management experience at large blue chips - O2, HBOS & NHS. Am qualified Prince2 Practitioner...

Have also been considering becoming an accredited trainer - its either that or france, or both, (with france move a little later).

How easily will I find project management work in france, with Prince2 under my belt? Is it becoming more popular?

I speak pretty good french but will need a couple of months brushing up on business french vocab before i feel comfortable approaching employers.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
jobo49

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince2 is barely visible today in France, so don't expect it to help you at all!

As to Project Management, even with good French, as a Brit, you will find job seeking hard outside Paris. In the smaller towns like Laval, I'd rate your chances as close to zero. The bigger the city, the better, so Nantes is possible, or Rennes; in both cities there will be options for you, but getting the first break will require a lot of determination, and may take a while. One approach would be build on your industry knowledge, for example from O2, if you have any technical / telecoms skills. Much more promising than Prince2 at present.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Employment Positions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: