Welcome to Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum
.: Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum :.
 Home | Guest Book | Forums | Contact Us | Submit News | Search
   Welcome Guest! Click here to create an account. March 09, 2014  
 .:Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forums
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Statistics
· Submit Feedback
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Web Links
· Your Account

.:Who's Online
There are currently, 194 guest(s) and 8 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

.:Search

.:Prince2 ? General
Hopefully you will find this portal to be extremely valuable. If you have any suggestions or comments however, please make them via the feedback option above.

Important Note: Prince2 ? is a trademark of the Office of Government Commerce

.:Useful Info
OGC? - The owners of Prince2 ?
ITIL? ITIL Wiki?
IT Infrastructure Lib?
CMI - Chartered Management Institute

Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum: Forums

International Prince2 User Forum :: View topic - Project Quality Plan
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Project Quality Plan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> General Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Project Quality Plan Reply with quote

Hi All
Can anyone assist me in as to what kind of information I could expect to write within a Project Quality Plan. I have looked in the index but am slightly confused as what exactly it is that they are after.

Cheers
alfred

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Project Quality Plan Reply with quote

Bob wrote:
Hi All
Can anyone assist me in as to what kind of information I could expect to write within a Project Quality Plan. I have looked in the index but am slightly confused as what exactly it is that they are after.

Cheers

Which parts you feel uncomfortable? You may refer to the appendix section for quick reference. My old version book - A.28 Project Quality Plan states the stuff u need to prepare.

Maybe just share my experience. Pls. refer to A.28.2 Composition also. Pls remind that it is the qualtiy plan for a project not for a specific work package or .... So it must be at the right level.
1. Customer's quality expectation: (from Project Brief), say for a TV, complies with CE
2. Acceptance Criteria: It is relatively simple and direct. Possibly the lux, size etc. (How you will buy a TV?)
3. Quality responsibility: who will be responsible. Say the plant QC -> the CRT tube, etc.
4. Quality and Audit Process: - you may simply state that it complies with the ISO 9000 and for the EM wave emission -> some standards, etc.
5. Change mgt: - for instance, if Government changes the Power Saving Policy, how you will conduct the change. And
6. configuation mgt: - refer to the other sections.

Pls also remind that Quality is a "plug in" component. For instance, you could use ISO 9000, or third parties QMS to do so. And, the final product may involve third parties quality standards which may outside your organization's control.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> General Issues All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: