Welcome to Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum
.: Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum :.
 Home | Guest Book | Forums | Contact Us | Submit News | Search
   Welcome Guest! Click here to create an account. March 09, 2014  
 .:Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Forums
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Statistics
· Submit Feedback
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Web Links
· Your Account

.:Who's Online
There are currently, 192 guest(s) and 8 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

.:Search

.:Prince2 ? General
Hopefully you will find this portal to be extremely valuable. If you have any suggestions or comments however, please make them via the feedback option above.

Important Note: Prince2 ? is a trademark of the Office of Government Commerce

.:Useful Info
OGC? - The owners of Prince2 ?
ITIL? ITIL Wiki?
IT Infrastructure Lib?
CMI - Chartered Management Institute

Prince2 ? and Project Management Forum: Forums

International Prince2 User Forum :: View topic - Foundation Training and Exam Experience
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Foundation Training and Exam Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wavydavy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Foundation Training and Exam Experience Reply with quote

I've recently completed a 3-day Foundation course. The course was great, a bit of information overload towards the beginning, but otherwise I couldn't fault the course or the trainer.

Despite being given past papers to work on in the evenings, the first five questions that came up weren't like anything that was on any of the previous test questions I'd looked at quite & consequently I found sorting the answers out a bit painful.

Then I noticed that the next five questions were'nt there, the next page started at 11. In fact every other set of five were mssing in everyone's papers Shocked

The trainer made a phone call & told us that we were being marked out of 40, knocked a bit of time off & thankfully we all got more than 20, the pass mark.

Ironically the answer to one of the last quesions was "Configuration Librarian". Smile

There were some choice comments on the course feedback forms Laughing

I scored 39/40 btw Very Happy

Roll on te practitoner's bit, I'll do that sometime in November.
ibiricu2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Navyday

First at all congrats. for your success in passing the foundation.

Do you have by any chance a list of the questions you were asked for?

I'm trying to do self study for the foundation, but I only have this huge Prince2 manual more than 400 pages and I do not where to focust my study time.

Is terrible because I think to get the foundation should not be extremly hard if you know what to study. But this is my problem (and think there is more people out there like that) I do not what to study.

Any hint will be very much appreciated.

Thanks for reading this and good louck with the practicioner.

Regards

Suzana
JK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Practitioner Reply with quote

Hi there

I am also doing the practitioner exam in Novemeber, have you managed to get many past papers with ragrads to the new style of questioning?
AFA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
You are not allowed to use / distribute APMG sample papers without permission. If you are booking through an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) like AFA or through APMG you will receive sample papers. If you would like more samples the new 'Passing the PRINCE2 Examinations' book has just been released with new Practitioner question samples inside.

It looks quite useful
naijaman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all, I am new here and to prince2 .can anyone recommend a comprehensive book for the foundation stage at least ? i intend to take the exam in april.

thnx , Ero
naijaman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way , I intend to go the self study way ..
prince69

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Foundation Training and Exam Experience Reply with quote

wavydavy wrote:
I've recently completed a 3-day Foundation course. The course was great, a bit of information overload towards the beginning, but otherwise I couldn't fault the course or the trainer.

Hello WavyDavy, Congratulations on your success.

Could you tell me from which training institute you managed to do the foundation course please?

Regards,
Prince69
Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Prince2 User Forum Forum Index -> Training All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: